On Today’s Show
- I chat with photographer Andy McSweeney
- Hear some of his history and background
- Find out what brought him to mirrorless cameras
- Learn about tours he offers in Brugge Belgium
- What kind of photography he most enjoys
- Hear about some travel, lightweight tripods that I like to use
Andy is an expat Canadian travel photographer that focuses on what he sees from the street in Brugge Belgium. Andy loves to capture People, portraits, landscapes and architecture, and has a special love for finding a fresh angle on the subject.
Since 2012, Andy has been the founder, instructor and photographer of “Photo Tour Brugge”, a photography workshop and city tour mashup in Brugge (Bruges) Belgium that welcomes all photographers and has consistently received high praise and reviews since opening up shop.
Now starting his 5th year of operations he’s had well over 1500 photographers of all levels join him with the camera.
Links Mentioned On This Show